Monday 4 April 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: KATY B - ON A MISSION



So Katy B released her debut album 'On A Mission'. Katy B been around for a while but recently has blownup. Her biggest tune has got to be 'On a Mission' produced by Benga (the guy who made 'Night' - remember that tune! Even till this day I still blaze out this tune. My fav song of her's is 'Tell Me' which she featured on for DJ NG. 

I think you should all go out and support her. BUY her album, download it only if you completely broke. I do have a link for it but im not going to bring you guys in because we really need to start supporting our UK talent (only the good ones though).

If you love Katy B or like her music, I suggest you go see her in concert. 
Concert details:  http://www.songkick.com/artists/2595681-katy-b/calendar?page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment